Wednesday, September 22, 2004

?Relationships?


My two boys
Originally uploaded by missmeka.
This is my 4th one today. I'm on a roll. For some reason I'm up on my soapbox today. You know the other day my "boyfriend" actually said I went on a tirade. Wow. I used the quotes around boyfriend cause we aren't actually together. We don't have a title. We've been with each other exclusively for almost two years. For part of those two years we were together, for the rest we weren't. But we still do everything we did when we were a couple. And I mean everything. Isn't that crazy? Anyone ever find themselves in that situation? I mean we've had a son together during this time, gone on dates, traveled to see each other (he's in Philly, I'm in Delaware), fought together, cried together, and everything in between. What is the deal with man/woman relationships? Has anyone but me seen the cruel joke of it all? I mean he an I are so alike and so different at the same time. We are both stubborn to a fault, we have such strong personalities that at times it seems like we are enemies. He's an Aries, and I'm a Sagittarius. If that gives you any clue. I mean he is infuriating. Ladies, ever meet a man who never thinks he's wrong? That's him. He drives me crazy. The one thing that saves us is our love for each other. It's an all-consuming, awe-inspiring love. For those Friends fans out there, remember the scene where Chandler was letting Janice go to be with her husband and child because he didn't want to stand in the way of them reconciling? Remember when Janice told Chandler that what they have is "movie love"? Well that's us. We are so passionate for one another. I mean he cherishes me, and who I am as a person. He keeps me grounded, which is a hard job cause I can be a little high strung. He takes care of me (not financially), and he's a wonderful father to our son. He's really a beautiful person and I love him. Having said all that, he still can be a smartass sometimes. I was watching Chris Rock's HBO special "Never Scared" the other day. He said if you've never contemplated murder you've never been in love. It must be true because sometimes I swear I could choke him. Hi baby:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home