Friday, November 05, 2004

these are a few of my favorite things.......

My Top 10 List:

1. My son. I love him so much. I am always smiling because he is always smiling. I literally have the happiest baby in the world. He's such a blessing.

2. Family & Friends. Priceless. What more can I say?

3. My best friend/son's father/lover/uplifter/life-changer/nerve-getter-oner/happiness maker/protector/soulmate/sweetyheart.

4. Shoes. High-heel shoes. Unbelieveably high, high-heel shoes. The higher the better baby! "Don't be afraid to put me up their with the big girls." (Carrie, Sex and the City)

5. TV/Movies. I'm an addict. Curb Your Enthusiasm (of course), Sex & the City, Seinfeld, Reality TV (I'm not ashamed to admit), Girlfriends, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc... I could go on and on.

6. Rainy nights. That's when I get my best sleep. That's saying something coming from a borderline insomniac.

7. Making love/kissing/cuddling/orgasms/massages/late night in-bed talks/tickling/foreplay/postplay/candles. You get the picture!

8. Ben & Jerrys Vanilla, Caramel, Fudge ice cream. It's heaven!

9. Holidays. Especially Easter.

10. Books/Reading/Poetry/Writing. Keeps me going, makes me feel alive, keeps my thoughts out there circulating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home