Monday, January 17, 2005

Hello

As you know I haven't been posting, because I have writers block. I still do but I'm going to try to put something down so people won't lose interest in my blog. If in fact anyone has any interest in my blog.

First off, I've been planning the hell out of my son's first birthday party. It's going to be at Chuck E. Cheese. I started to have it at my place, but I realized I didn't want a bunch of screaming rugrats who are hopped up on sugar destroying my house. So Chuck E. Cheese it is. Let them eat cake!

All the decorations are Barney since Peanut is addicted to him. He even recognizes the purple DVD case the movie is in. As soon as I pull it out of my cabinet he starts laughing and clapping. Silly Peanut! I have so much left to do and the party is less than two weeks away. I was originally inviting 20 kids and 10 adults, but when I went online to book it, they only had room for 10 kids and 10 adults, so I had to take what I could get. I was a little pissed about that, but now I don't give a damn what Chuck says, I sent out 20 invites. What are they gonna do kick us out? Please Chuck don't kick us out.

I am so upset about my job situation right now. I'm so mad I don't know if I can accurately describe what's going on so I won't even try. Suffice it to say, I'm going be looking elsewhere for employment.

I've been seeing a lot of Q&A posts and since it was like pulling teeth to write the little bit that I did, I will open up the floor for questions. Ask me anything and I will answer your questions as promptly as I can. Not to sound like a loser, but if no one asks me a question I'm going to feel like the fat kid who gets picked last in gym class.

4 Comments:

Blogger Apocalypse said...

what do you want to accomplish with your life?

9:00 AM  
Blogger Toya said...

i know that has to be hectic planning a party....man@a room full of lil kids, lol, that's scary....

Whats your favorite movie?
Whats your favorite color?
Have you ever been in love or are you now in love?
Favorite food? Resturant?
Where do you see your self in 10 years?

2:42 PM  
Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

ok..When you switch jobs, what kind of gig will you get??..AND if you were stranded on a deserted island and could listen to three CD's, what would they be?? Great blog..

6:08 AM  
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

If you could know your future or change your past, which one would you do?

What is one major regret you have?

Would you rather be blind or deaf?

What mistake have you made that you learned the most from?

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home