Friday, December 31, 2004

Nothing much going on....

I had the flu. If you've never had the flu, then get on your knees right now and thank God. This is my first time having it, and I don't think I have ever felt worse. I've had pneumonia, laryngitis, asthma attacks......nothing compares to the flu. I don't even want to think about it anymore. Yikes!

I managed to write a little bit about my Christmas. I really haven't been up to much since then. Just trying to get well. I can't believe it's about to be 2005. This year flew by. My son is 11 months now and I just can't believe it. He's so big. I can't wait for his birthday next month. I'm going all out. I've already started planning it.

I don't think I'm doing anything this New Years. I was thinking about going to Philly to spend time with my son's father but I really don't feel like it. I might go to church, or just stay home and ring in the New Year with my son.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!
What a great blog!!
I will certainly come back here often and check.
If You really are interested in nail polish pen I can recommend You to visit nail polish pen
Here You will find all You need to know about nail polish pen.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Blogger!! I was just reading your posts and wanted to comment. I stumbled upon your Blog when I was looking for love spells for marriage but who knew I'd find such cool reads. I liked the Nothing much going on.... post, ha ha.

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blogger - Not exactly what I was looking for, was looking for good love spells. But good reads here. Will stop back to check in and see what's new.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on new mexico valencia male photography I somehow ended up on your page. As your Nothing much going on.... is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I
stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about new mexico valencia male photography, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home