Thursday, December 16, 2004

Random Thoughts.....

~I've read a couple of blogs today about music (especially old school), so I'm linking to the post I wrote a little while ago. It really struck me how different the definition of old school music is for people my age.
~i need a foot massage.
~coffee makes your breath stink
~i think I'm going to call in sick tomorrow
~i wonder what Peanut is doing
~i have cramps
~i'm just typing these as they pop into my head
~isn't that called free association?
~if i keep letting this phone ring how long will the person on the other end hold?
~i usually hang up after a phone rings about 4 times
~that's cause i'm impatient
~they are still holding
~i think i'm going to bake some chicken & rice tonight
~finally they hung up
~i wonder if it was important
~the way i feel i don't give a damn
~i need some midol
~quick
~i'm tired of typing so i'm gonna publish this
~bye





1 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

What's considered old school to you? Smokey is old school but i consider that motown old school. I so love sharlamar. that was the first lp i ever owned. what would they be consider as? kinda old school?

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home