Monday, December 13, 2004

I'm 29.....Yikes!

I'm officially 29. When did that happen? It seems like just yesterday I was 21. Next year I will be 30 years old. It's not like I feel old or even think 29 is old, it's just hard to believe I'm 29. We were watching The Cosby Show the other night and my sister commented on how this show came out about 20 years ago. WTF? That was 20 years ago? Where does the time go? I took a lot of things for granted when I was younger. Now I have to prepare for the future. Before I was just living life. I mean I saved money, but not like I should have. Now I have worry about what I'm gonna leave behind if something should happen to me. I have to make sure my son will be taken care of. Yikes!

Anyway...here is a recap of my weekend

We got to Philly around 11pm Friday night. We went to his house and I fell asleep almost immediately. I was so tired. Saturday he went to work and I slept in, which I never get to do, so it was wonderful. His mom watched the baby so we could go out when he got off work. We walked around Center City holding hands, and went to the Parkway and ate at my favorite restaurant, then went to see Oceans 12. It was romantic. I had a wonderful time. He gave me the Seinfeld seasons 1, 2 & 3 boxed set. That was #1 on my birthday list. Usually when I go up there we just spend time at home with the baby since he doesn't see him often. We usually order a pizza and watch movies. It was like our first date all over again. Of course I got some too. Damn I feel like a new woman. It doesn't take a lot to please me but one thing that I like to have is a healthy sex life. Right now I don't have that so I'm not always the happiest camper. I came back early Sunday and did the family birthday thing. It was fun. So now it's Monday and I'm back to work. Yuck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Toya said...

Happy birthday! ^5 to a fellow Sag. I just turned 23, I'm not even looking forward to 25, let alone 30!

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy belated bornday miss lady!

looks like you had a well deserved, bliss filled weekend :)

blue.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Sivad said...

happy birthday! it sounds like you had a great weekend. here's to best wishes, dreams fulfilled, and higher progression for the whole year!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home