Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Rainy

I feel just like the weather today......Rainy. I woke up this morning and didn't want to get out of bed. I have this feeling that something bad is about to happen. I'm trying to ignore it.

I talked to my son's father a little last night. I think we are turning into "just friends". A little while a go that revelation would have devastated my heart but something has shifted, and I'm ok. It feels really good to say that. I'm ok. I still love him, and I still want us to be a family, but if that doesn't happen it won't be the end all be all that I thought it would be.

I'm about to tell a gross story so if you have a weak stomach skip this part (assuming anyone ever reads this blog)

Last night my son woke up around 3am. He stood up leaned over my back and took the biggest shit I have ever seen. It was all over the place. On the sheets, in his sleeper, up his back, down his legs. I didn't know what the hell was going on. So I had to get up clean him up, clean the bed up and try to get him back to sleep. Needless to say, I knew today was gonna be a shitty day.

I have a mouse. I don't know how I got a mouse because my house is immaculate. You could eat on the floors. The only mess that I don't stay on is my son's playroom. And by "playroom" I mean his bedroom because his crib is in my room. His toys are all over the floor but I don't have a toy box yet. He's only 10 months so I didn't think I would need one yet. But you would be surprised at the amount of toys he has accumulated in his short life. Back to the mouse. I was sitting on my bed last Thursday and I saw something out the corner of my eye move. I really didn't pay attention to it. I got up to go to the kitchen and there it was by the trash can. I haven't been back to my house since. Thursday-Sunday we stayed at my mom's house, and Monday I stayed at my girlfriends house. So tonight I finally got one of my male friends to come lay traps down, but I'm not staying in that house until I see a dead mouse in the trap. I may have to move. We shall see.

My son is outgrowing all of his clothes at an alarming rate. Like I said he's on the new side of 10 months but he's already wearing 18 month clothes. He's not fat, he's just long as hell. I'm only 5'1, but I still didn't expect my 10 month old son, to come past my knees when he stands up. His feet and hands are huge. When I took him for his last check up the Dr. actually called in another Dr. and a nurse to look at them cause' they couldn't believe it. They told me to be prepared cause he's gonna be a big one. I'm a little worried about that.

Work sucks. I don't like a lot of the people here. I love my job and I know I'm blessed to be able to say that. Some people can't. But they are seriously working a nerve.

Still haven't gotten laid. I'm not to happy about that. I can't even talk about it, it hurts to much. Fuck, Fuck, Fuck

1 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

It'll get better, just think positive.

If your X can't get it together for you and yours then you have got to move on to greener pastures. Waiting around is for the birds.

The job front,...I am totally hating on you doing what you love. Shop around doing your job somewhere else.

Getting laid is the easy part. It's the drama attached to the orgasm that annoys the hell out of me. Why is it that they never wanna go home? =) just a thought

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home