Thursday, December 02, 2004

Updates.....

I haven't posted in a while because of health issues. I had to have a biopsy yesterday, hopefully all will go well.

What have you missed? Not to much.

Thanksgiving was wonderful as usual. My family always does big things on the holidays. We had about 20 people in the house. The only problem is there are never any leftovers when it's that many people. My son had his first Thanksgiving. Usually I'm kind of strict about what he eats but I made an exception. He ate what everyone else ate, I even gave him a little taste of sweet potato pie. He loved being around all the kids that came over. He's such a good baby.

I am really starting to not like going to work everyday. Which pisses me off because I love my job, just not the people. I usually don't let others get to me, but it's kind of hard when you have to be around them 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. I can't wait until I go on vacation. I'm about to go postal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home