Wednesday, December 08, 2004

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Our system is down at work, so that means for the past two and a half hours I've been doing absolutely nothing. I'm so bored I don't know what to do...........

Last night I stayed at my girlfriend’s house again. You ever notice when you stay over someone’s house, how weird their habits are and in turn how weird yours are too? For example, she puts cereal and bread in the fridge. I was like wtf? Plus she turns up the heat to like 150 degrees. My son and I baked all night. I'm starting to think maybe a mouse in the house is better than waking up wet & sweaty. But I do have such a good time when we I stay over there. Like a grown-up slumber party.

My mom is getting old. Her birthday is Dec. 2nd and while we were sitting there at the table I just realized she's getting old. I mean I knew it, but I didn't know it. If you know what I mean. It's so hard to watch your parents get old. I just want to protect her. From getting sick, or getting hurt or from any harm. That feeling just overwhelmed me. I wonder if my son will feel the same way about me one day.

I have three long hairs growing out of my chin. They sprouted when I was pregnant. My Dr. said that was natural. Well I'm not pregnant anymore so why are they still here? Come to think of it she said a lot of symptoms I had while I was pregnant were "natural". That’s a crock of shit. Pregnancy is the most unnatural thing I have ever experienced. How could something so horrible produce something so wonderful? I guess I can’t complain though, my pregnancy didn't get bad until the 7th month. You won't believe why.......

Last year I kept feeling these "twinges" followed by pain in the bottom of my belly. I went to my Dr. and was diagnosed with a bladder infection, and prescribed antibiotics. I took them but it didn't seem to get any better so I just dealt with it. About three weeks after that the pain was becoming unbearable. I have a very high pain threshold but this was crazy. Not only was there pain, I couldn't stop going to the bathroom. I was peeing like every 20 minutes or so. So I went back. He said it still sounded like a bladder infection and prescribed me a stronger antibiotic. So I took it but the pain and the peeing got increasingly worse. Finally after about three more weeks of that shit I went back and told him I couldn't take it anymore. He pushed on my stomach to try to locate where the majority of the pain was coming from and I told him the pain was now in my lower left side. So he decided to send me to the hospital for a stat. pelvic ultrasound. I went directly from his office to the hospital, and got the ultrasound done. While I'm laying on the table and the ultrasound tech. is looking on the screen she says "oh my God". So I'm freaking out and asking her what’s going on but of course she can’t say anything until a Dr. looks at it. Now I'm thinking I have cancer or something. I go home and wait for a call to hear my results. The nurse at my doctors office calls and asks me if I'm sitting down. I say "yes I am", and she proceeds to tell me that I’m pregnant. About 13 weeks pregnant to be exact. Needless to say I was shocked as hell. Then the happiness took over. I really wanted a baby so I was ecstatic. The next day I went to work and called my mom and my sister and told them. They were so happy and excited for me and our family. Around 10 the same nurse from my doctors office calls me at work and asks me again "am I sitting down". I say yes and she proceeds to tell me that I need to schedule an appointment with an OBGYN as soon as I can because I am not 13 weeks I am 27 weeks which for those of you who didn’t figure it out right away is 6 months and 3 weeks pregnant. So that’s how I found out about my little Peanut. Crazy right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home