Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Shopping

I have not done any Christmas shopping. Every year I say I'm not going to be in the stores last minute and every year I am. I hate to shop. I hate it with a passion. And not just for other people, but I don't like shopping for myself either. Unless it's shoes. I can stay in a shoe store for hours. But when it comes to clothes, I'm at a loss. When I go shopping for myself I don't try on clothes, I just buy what I like in my size and go. The problem with that is clothes never fit me right. Pants in particular. Because I'm short if the pants I like don’t come in petite they are too long, and then I have to take them back. You'd think I would learn my lesson and just try on the damn pants, but I never do.

So now that it's Christmas and I have to shop for everyone I'm freaking out. I don't know what to get people. Usually my family makes Christmas lists and I just buy stuff right off the list. This year it was everyone's (except for mine of course) bright idea to scrap the lists and just be creative. Yeah for me! I get to try to figure out what to get everyone for Christmas. The only person I'm excited to shop for is my baby boy. This will be his first Christmas. I already have the Santa hat and the outfit and all the accessories that say My First Christmas on them. I can't wait. Other than that, I'm not looking forward to shopping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home