Monday, December 20, 2004

ABC's

All I want for Christmas is a Pea Coat
But I'll take jewelry, perfume, money, DVD's etc....
Cause I'm not picky
Damn it's cold
Everyday they have the AC on at work to keep the computers cool
Fuck the computers what about the humans?
God is Good, all the time
High heel shoes make me feel sexy
I'm an amazing woman
Just ask anyone
Keep trying my best at everything I do
Love my son with my whole heart
My son's father too, but don't tell him:)
Never let anyone get close to me before
One moment changed that
Peanut was born!
Quite cute, that Peanut
Relationships are hard for me, especially with women
So I'm working on that
Trustworthiness & loyalty are two things I look for in a man
Underwear fetish
Voracious reader
What Looks Like Crazy on an Ordinary Day is one of my favorite books
Xtreme temperatures bother me, hot or cold
Yadda, yadda, yadda
Zodiac sign is Sagittarius, is there any other?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok that shyt was cute I can't even lie lol

blue

4:04 PM  
Blogger Meka said...

IL
I got Seinfeld Seasons 1,2,& 3 on DVD, clothes, shoes, and a gift certificate to get my hair done.

Blue
Y thank you!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

I like this post!! "And all the time, God is GOOD!"@ G

I do have to disagree on the "Z" though...check the screenname...lol

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home