Monday, December 20, 2004

Monday

This weekend was uneventful. I didn't do anything except clean my house. I should have gone Christmas shopping since I only have 5 days left, and I've only bought 1 gift. I should have gone thru all my son's clothes and boxed up all the things he couldn't fit anymore, so I know what I need to buy him. I should have cooked the chicken I thawed out yesterday instead of eating an ice cream sandwich and going to bed. I should have washed my hair instead of wearing a head band and a ponytail to work today. I should have taken off the chipped nail polish on my toes, so they wouldn't be looking so bad today. I should have taken my trash around back instead of just leaving it on my porch to get later. I should have gotten up when my alarm went off at 6am instead of setting it for 6:50am, and going back to sleep. I should have been on time to work today, but wasn't because of it. I should have called out and cuddled in bed with my son instead of bundling us both up and coming out in 10 degree weather. I hate Mondays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home