Friday, December 17, 2004

Sometimes I can't think of a title ok?

I just finished votingfor the All Star game. It's in Denver this time, so I guess I'll be sitting in front of the TV watching it. The East hasn't won since 01', and I'm tired of losing.

I got my biopsy reports the other day and I'm cancer free. Needless to say I'm elated. I think I'm going to take myself out to dinner tonight. Speaking of which, I was talking to my sister last night and somehow we got onto the subject of eating out. She told me she will not eat out alone, cause she feels like a loser. I eat out alone from time to time. I didn't think it was a big deal. Are people looking at me with pity when I'm eating by myself. Let me know your thoughts on that.

Last night I was talking to my son's father and he kept talking over top of me. That is one of my biggest pet peeves. Don't ask me a question and then talk over top of my answer. If you didn't want to know, why ask in the first place? I should have hung up on him. That’s one of his biggest pet peeves so we would have been even. I hate it when I think of something I should have said or done after the fact. Especially in an argument. You think of all these clever things you should have said but now it’s to late. Damn!

I have been chastised. My friend told me when people leave comments on my blog, I'm supposed to respond to their comments. He said people will come back to my blog and check to see if I responded and it's rude if I don't. I didn't know that. Sorry. I usually just go to the person's blog who commented on my blog and comment on their blog. Did that make sense? Did I not follow proper blog etiquette or is he wrong as usual:)?



2 Comments:

Blogger Meka said...

I think my sister is a little bit crazy anyway:)

1:14 PM  
Blogger Meka said...

I had a biopsy on my breast. I can't even imagine having one 'down there', I don't even want to think about it. Yikes!

They don't have Krispy Kreme here. We have Dunkin Donuts. They are bullshit. Everytime I hear someone talk about Krispy Kremes, I get jealous:)

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home