Monday, December 27, 2004

Christmas

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

My whole week was hectic. Being the last minute shopper that I am, I ended up shopping all the way up until the deadline. By deadline I mean, every store was closed except for WaWa and I couldn't find anything there for gifts. I've had about 3 hours of sleep in the past 3 days, so I'm tired as hell. All bitching and moaning aside, I had a wonderful Christmas. I got pretty much everything I wanted, and my son cleaned up. I won't have to buy him anything until the summer. He got so many toys and clothes it was unreal. He still hasn't gotten everything, because he hasn't been to Philly yet to see his dad and grandparents. Of all the toys he got, he only wanted to play with Elmo. The one where he spells his name out and does the movements like he's singing Y.M.C.A. He loves that thing. I'm tired of hearing it. I wanted to pitch myself off a roof after the 300th time he played it. I spent over $700 on my son for Christmas, and the only thing he played with was a $12 Elmo doll.

Dinner was good. I burnt the rolls though. I forgot they were in the oven. I made cookies from scratch and everyone loved them. Christmas morning we all got up took showers and put our pajamas back on. That's pretty much how we stayed all day, which I loved. We usually go visiting to hand out presents to other family members which I hate cause I always want to be home with my own stuff and out of the cold. Plus it was supposed to snow. I don't even think I can communicate to you how much I hate the snow. I would rather sit on the sun, then for it to snow. So when I heard it was, I was glad we were staying in.

My Peanut's first Christmas was priceless. I got him on video and probably took 1,000 pictures. He was such a sweetheart. I also made a rule that he could eat whatever he wanted for Christmas. If he wanted some of what we were eating than so be it. That was huge for me cause I'm so anal about what he eats. He was in heaven. He ate so much it made him a little sick. But he loved it. I'll try to post some of the pictures up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sivad said...

awww, sounds like your son really enjoyed himself. i bet you are sick of that elmo doll. soon you'll be taking the batteries out. i'm glad you had a great holiday! oh and have a happy new years too!

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home