Thursday, January 27, 2005

Aint' this some shit?

~People that try to borrow money from you, when they already owe you money.
~People that have had said money so long, you have to borrow it back.
~People who call you, hang up before you can get to the phone, but don't answer when you call them RIGHT back.
~People who lie for no reason.
~People who come up to your desk and stick there nasty hands into your potato chip bag without asking.
~People who cut the cake at office parties, and lick their fingers in between slices.
~Being smarter and more qualified than your supervisor.
~People at work interrupting you and calling you all the way down the hall to come look at pictures of their dogs.
~People eavesdropping on your personal conversations and then having the balls to comment on them.
~People who wear sandals/summer gear in the winter, and then complain all day about how cold they are.
~One person in the office controlling the heat for everyone because she has hot flashes.
~People with bad breath who insist upon talking less than an inch away from your face.
~People who dig in their ass/nose in public
~Coming out of the bathroom stall the same time as a co-worker, watching her walk out without washing her hands, and being stuck with the knowledge that she has served you food or touched you before.
~People who come to work with dog/cat hair all over them.
~People who steal your lunch out of the fridge and act like it was a simple case of mistaken identity.
~People who blow smoke up your ass instead of saying 'I don't know'.
~People who spray perfume/cologne over funk.
~People who borrow your pen and then chew on the cap.
~People who borrow your pen and then dig in their ears with it.



6 Comments:

Blogger greggy said...

GAwd these had me rolling...you sure you don't work in my office building??? 'cause most if not all of them sound like stuff I witness on the daily here...LOL.

Here's a few for you to add too:

~people who call you and tell you to wait for them but then they take like 1/2 hour or even an hour without calling to say something came up.

~people who smile that fake smile and nod of the head atcha on the elevator but if you see them outside somewhere, you're Mr. Invisible to them.

actually I could go on and on...I'm sure you could too...LOL Have a good evening.

7:24 PM  
Blogger LB said...

OK, now mine or more specific to my work atmosphere:

~When my bosses' husband calls 10 times a day as if we don't have enough work to do other than to answer his calls.
~(My place of employment is near my bosses' home)When my bosses' husband calls and asks me to go and check on his kids. WTF, I'm an enginner not a babysitter.
~When my bosses' mom starts giving me love ife advice when I sure as hell didnt ask for it from her.
~My Co has them damn hot flashes and we all suffer from it.
~When u ask someone how they're doing and they give you a 20 minute speech - it is a phrase, a rhetorical question even, not an open invitation for u to tell me your life's story.
~When someone is standing behind u and u can feel their eyes reading your emails.

....I could go on and on, but I won't

8:10 PM  
Blogger Shana said...

All of these I can relate too. . .here are some of my own:

-People who email chain letters

-People who don't know how to merge into traffic or don't know how to move to the next lane to allow people to merge

-People who stop when they get to the bottom (or top) of an escalator

-People who allow their children to peep under dressin room stalls

-People who spit in public places

-People who think Liberal Arts is a major

-People who leave their Christams decorations out too long

-People who cough or sneeze without covering their mouth

10:14 AM  
Blogger Apocalypse said...

hahahahahaahah....yall are too funny...mine are more simple...

girls with rinestones on their nails...

guys with jerseys...

98% of spoken word artist..

1:46 PM  
Blogger Liza Valentino said...

Damn!! You hit a LOT on the head! Almost ALL of those thing irritate the hell outta me. Especially folks chewin on MY damn pen!! Ugh...

7:59 PM  
Blogger Toya said...

~People who wear sandals/summer gear in the winter, and then complain all day about how cold they are.

LMAO...i see that alot, down here at my school...in chicago...lol...i be wanting to say "put on a mf'ing coat and some gloves...stop walking around with short on!" lol...

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home