Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I stole this...

13 Random things you love

1. God
2. my son
3. my family
4. sex
5. shoes
6. writing
7. reading
8. poetry
9. rain
10. sleep
11. food
12. tv
13. music



12 Movies

1. love jones
2. pillow talk
3. willy wonka & the chocolate factory
4. lord of the rings
5. tears of the sun
6. the patriot
7. harlem nights
8. sneakers
9. some like it hot
10. fahrenheit 9/11
11. dodgeball
12. friday


11 Good bands / artists

1. mary j. bilge
2. teddy pendagrass
3. atlantic star
4. earth wind & fire
5. sarah mclachlan
6. mos def
7. queen latifah
8. notorious b.i.g
9. daryl coley
10. mariah carey
11. rare essence

10 Things about you physically / personality

1. intelligent
2. witty
3. 5’1
4. nurturing
5. pessimistic
6. stubborn
7. funny
8. sad
9. happy
10. opinionated


9 Songs for your wedding / anniversary

1. these arms of mine – otis redding
2. loves holiday – earth wind & fire
3. lovers rock – sade
4. adore – prince
5. you – jesse powell
6. higher – d’angelo
7. kissing you – des’ree
8. love of my life – brian mcknight
9. dangerously in love – destinys child


8 Favorite Foods / Drinks

1. potatoes
2. pepsi
3. ben & jerrys vanilla carmel fudge ice cream
4. strawberries
5. watermelon jolly ranchers
6. hot wings
7. macaroni & cheese
8. salad

7 Things you always wear

1. arwen evenstar pendant
2. lip gloss
3. high heels
4. panties/bra
5. tattoos
6. deodorant
7. lotion


6 Pet Peeves

1. people who lie
2. incompetence
3. empty refrigerators
4. being broke
5. using public restrooms
6. arrogant people, especially if they have no reason to be



5 Things you touch everyday

1. my son
2. my phone
3. my tv/dvd player
4. my bathtub
5. my bed


4 Shows you watch

1. curb your enthusiasm
2. girlfriends
3. friends
4. news


3 Celebrities you have a crush on

1. mos def
2. moris chestnut
3. boris kodjoe


2 Current Wishes

1. to be debt free
2. to be happy


1 Person you could spend the rest of your life with
1. My son’s father

3 Comments:

Blogger The G Perspective said...

I'm hetero but I have a crush on Mos Def too. That's my Dawg. Oh yeah, Lover's Rock will be played at my wedding too even if I have to bring in a walkman and some headphones.

7:13 PM  
Blogger Chops said...

Gurrrl!!! Boris is beyond FINE!! And I'm really feeling your current wishes. To be debt free would be ohh so beautiful to me!

I may have to do this on my blog soon :-)
Blessings!

Lambchop~

7:49 PM  
Blogger Apocalypse said...

awwwwww... (reading the last one)
Soul to Soul it love.

Ima steal this too...

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home