Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Guess who's back?

I've been gone for a little bit, but I'm back now. Since I've been gone a lot of things have happened but I'll try to be brief.

First my baby has been sick. He was diagnosed with severe allergies and asthma. On top of that he had an ear infection. He woke up one night crying and out of breath so I had to take him to the hospital. I have never been so scared in my life. He was having an asthma attack but they got in under control. I've had asthma since I was about 3 so I know what a tough road he might be facing. Hopefully this won't hinder him from being active in the future. Now he's on three different medicines and he has to have steroid breathing treatments every night. When my son is sick the world stops. He's responding well to the medicines so that's a blessing. Pray for us.

Easter was fun. It's my favorite holiday and I have so many fond memories of egg hunts and candy filled baskets. On holidays I let Peanut have whatever he wants. I never give him candy and most of foods or snacks he gets are sugar-free, so on the holidays I give him a break. It was so funny because my sister gave him a basket and it had candy in it that was wrapped up, he kept trying to eat the candy, paper and all. He was so handsome in his suit. I'll post the pictures when I get a chance. Benjamin came down and spent some time over my mom's house which is a big thing cause' he doesn't really care for my family and vice versa. It went well so I'm happy about that. I was little nervous.

I have been doing a lot of writing lately as you can tell from the last post. Thank you to everyone who gave me positive comments on it. You are making it easier for me to put my stuff out there. It means a lot to me.

That's all for now. I'll probably post again later about some other things that have been going on both personally and professionally. Until then... have a good one.

I'm also thinking about renaming my blog. The day I set this up I was watching one of my favorite episodes of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I couldn't think of another title so I just went with it. I've been thinking lately that it doesn't really fit and of course it's not very original. Let me know what you think.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jazz said...

YOU HAVE BEEN MISSED. WELCOME BACK!

I'LL PRAY FOR THE LITTLE ONE.

IT'S ON YOU AS FOR THE BLOG NAME....EITHER WAY, I'LL BE BACK.

JAZZY

5:27 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

Welcome back "Home". I was wondering what happened to ya.

((HUGS)) to Peanut. My son has asthma/allergies and has begun the allergy shots.. But he is much older (9). I'm glad that he's responding to the treatments!

Glad you enjoyed your easter. I bet lil man looked too cute in his suit!!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Luke Cage said...

Hey luv. Welcome back. It's been a minute. I'm glad to hear that things turned out well with your little guy. Glad to hear that you're only changing your name of your blog. Alot of folks have been defecting the blog world lately. Have a great weekend...

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home