Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Sunny Days

It has been so beautiful outside these last couple of days. I love it. I hope it's going to continue. I love the spring. It's my favorite season next to fall. I can't wait to start doing stuff outside with my son. I bought him a ball and he loves jumping on it and kicking it. It's easier to do it outside not only for him but also for my peace of mind and my furniture. I'm really looking forward to this weekend, it's supposed to be nice and I'm taking a little road trip to NYC. I'm meeting up with a few people I've met online to go shopping and hang out. It should be fun. My new "friend" is coming so I can't act too crazy.

The only downside to this time of year is allergies. They kill me. It seems like allergy season is starting early this year. I usually don't get like this until late May or early June. It's only the beginning of April and I've already started with the itchy, watery eyes and the sneezing and runny nose. My doctor put me on Allegra 3 years ago and I think I've become immune to it. Has anyone else had that problem? It just doesn't seem to work for me anymore. Hopefully when I go for my check-up it he can give me something different.

I guess it's time to go sandal shopping. Any excuse for me to buy new shoes. I love shoes, the higher the heel the better. I'm only 5'1 so I hate wearing flats. I also need a whole new Spring & Summer wardrobe. I'm starting the Mommy & Me swim class at the Y so I need a new suit. I love shopping. I used to shop like I was crazy, but now that I have the Peanut I try to just do one big shopping before every season. I already started his summer shopping and bought him these cute short sets. My friend Mimi is having a baby so I gave a lot of his stuff away and now his dresser and closet look too empty. So now I have to fill it up.

I'm still seriously considering moving to Savannah. If anyone lives there, or close, and can give me some inside info it would be greatly appreciated. I want to cover all my bases before I make a decision this big. I will probably try to make a trip down there in a little while.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chops said...

Hey Meka! Definitely visit before the move. I also have allergies. I found that Flonase actually works! Go figure! I dont have to actually drug myself to be able to enjoy the sunny day ;-)

Blessings!
Lambchop~

5:11 PM  
Blogger melyssa said...

zyrtec is good, but it's very potent. also there's a steroid in it, so it can cause weight gain on some people. however, it will clear up your allergies almost instantly.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Schatzi said...

I know you'll have a great time in NYC! Shop til you drop! ;)

I love Spring/Summer weather too. Too bad the allergies have you down. Hopefully the Dr will give you something that will work.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Sivad said...

i like savannah. it's pretty, it's near water, they have good seafood, it's quieter than atlanta, but not the country country. you should take a visit and see if you like it

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home