Friday, July 29, 2005

good lovin

ummmm good lovin
good like ice cream on a hot day
no. wait.
good like ice cream drippin down my thighs on a hot day


good like watchin larenz
and nia make love jones
like memorizing my favorite song
like listening to jill scott
john legend and real hip-hop

good like sittin on the front stoop
getting my hair twisted
like double dutch and hopscotch
like dark skin reflected in the sunlight
like a shoe sale at manolo blahnik

good like great
like wonderful like exceptional like
e.x.c.e.l.l.e.n.t like m.a.r.v.e.l.o.u.s
like damn
like whoa

good like that first kiss, that first touch
like me under you, you under me
like the sounds i make when im wet
like the smell of you on my skin
like that final shudder

good.
Like.
ummmmm.

1 Comments:

Blogger Don Tate II said...

Wooo, now, I liked that. Good writin'

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home