Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Randomness

Why is Sistah’s in New Jersey this year? It’s been in Philly every year and now all of a sudden it’s in NJ. WTF? That puts a monkey wrench in my plans. My son’s father is supposed to be here this weekend. I say supposed to because I’m not sure if he is or isn’t. We haven’t spoken in a little bit so I’m not sure if the plans have changed. Anyway it seems like this year all they are doing is sponsoring a concert and calling it Sistah’s. It will be a helluva concert though, so I guess I shouldn’t complain too much. Come to think of it, i’m not even going so why do I care? Cause I’m crazy that’s why.

I have to get a tooth pulled. They wanted to do a root canal but I can’t do it. I’m to scared. I have a very low pain threshold especially when it comes to my teeth. That’s why I take care of them. I don’t even like being in a dentist office. The smell makes me nauseous. I can’t describe it but they all smell the same. I guess I have to suck it up and have it done though. Right now the whole left side of my face is swollen and I’m in serious pain. The dentist gave me some Vicodin but I can only take it at night cause it makes me loopy.

Is anyone else laughing their ass off about Hillary Clintons Alfred E. Neuman comment on Bush? What makes it so funny is that it’s true. So very, very, very true. And now every time I see him I picture ole’ Alfred and laugh all over again. Thank you Hillary.

1 Comments:

Blogger Luke Cage said...

Low threshold for pain huh? I think you're cutting yourself short at the knees luv. The mere fact that you have posted a blog subject shows how tough a sista just might be... Hm, trying to not show your skills huh? Oh yeah, I agree. The Alfred E. Neuman comment on bush was priceless. How can anyone argue with that?? Hope you get better dear.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home